VVitching Hour: Cradle of Ash
Cradle of Ash
After a day spent hounded, Gavril welcomes the appearance of a cottage in the fog. Rain is in the air, and the night grows darker still.
Content Warning: May contain strong language, alcohol and drug usage, sexual content, violence, gore, abuse, and unsettling themes or imagery.
Approximate word count: 21,000
Release Date: September 21, 2020
Latest Update: February 27, 2023
Latest Version: 0.2.1
A VVitching Hour Story
VVitching Hour is a game series following a coven of witches who cross the occult in an industrializing world of dark arts and ever darker influences. As the witches gather in the forest, their encounters with mystery, wonder, and horror reveal secrets kept by people they come to know, as well as the desires creeping within themselves.
- Short Story Experiences - Delve into a deep dark fantasy world in manageable portions, one short story at a time.
- Exploration Rewards - Uncover additional lore and characters' secrets as you navigate freely between passages and explore the scenes around you.
- Reading Resources - A map, inventory, journal, notebook, and observation list allow you to keep reference of your findings and progress.
Official Site: vvitchinghour.com
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Dark, Exploration, Gothic, Horror, Narrative, Steampunk, Story Rich, Twine, witch|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.2.1 - Journal and Map FixesFeb 27, 2023
- v0.2.0 - New Art and Updated UIFeb 21, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.